Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Does this diaper make my butt look big...



My mom went to Walgreen's the other night to develop some pictures and came home with two "HOT" night shirts for Londyn! she initially bought size 6months, thinking Londyn is five months that it would fit but considering it took us a good three minuets to put it over her head and even then it wouldn't go around her belly she decided to exchange them for a bigger size! So later she showed up with A 2t! I died,My poor chunky Monkey! her new nickname is GUS GUS!

Kerb and I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot of her in one of her new shirts!t it was the funniest thing ever! It saddens me to say my little chunker is not so little anymore!it was a little tough to get the whole effect of the shirt! Londyn is a good model!:)

she is a very happy girl!

even with the camera always in my face!

7 comments:

ambrosia said...

welcome to the blogger world! it will take over your life ;0) London is so CUTE! 2T huh good for her. she is perfect! the site is great too. see ya guys soon!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Jo, I am so glad you have a blog!!! You don't even know how addicted you will become!!!!

Your girl is so CUTE!!!! I love the nick name chunky monkey!!! ha, ha...

*Molli* said...

Oh Kristi!!!!! She is a dolly! I could just chew on her.....so, so fun. You look fabulous and sound like motherhood suits you very well. I miss you so much and miss the wells fargo days at
1st Avenue. Love you tons and miss you! xxoo

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Kristi!! Im so EXCITED you have a blog!! It looks SO GOOD! you guys are adorable! Londyn is so CUTE! I can't believe how big she is getting! before you know it she will be crawling! I miss you so much!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

Hey Kristi I'm glad you have a blog now so we can check you guys out! Your little girl is so cute! Aren't girls so much fun!
Brittani

Leah Fitts said...

supper cute! i want to eat her fat cheeks!!!!! AHHHH. so good to see you and catch up. love ya!

Jensen Ohana said...

Hey!
I found your blog on Lisa's page! It's good to see updates of your little girl! Take care!!

Jenny

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com