Friday, May 2, 2008

For all the world to know!




I am completely head over heels in love with my family! I have an amazing husband who is my strength, my supporter, my encouragement, my conscience, my protector, & my very best friend! He truly is my better half,( ask anyone I know) He is gentle and kind and would give his life to a stranger! I am so thankful to have him in my life keeping me sane and on the right path. Mike is a little shy but you can count on me to make up for that! :) Mike works for UoP and he loves it! it has been a very good experience for him so far. He is attending school full time and wants to attend BYU's Law school in another year. He is very out Dorsey! Loves to stay active and be involved in sports,weight training or anything he can find to challenge himself and stay in shape! He is a wonderful daddy and I am so thankful for all his efforts tomake his girls happy! It's not always an easy thing!. Mike and I have a beautiful baby girl and omigoodness if you don't have one you should really look into getting one cause they are the greatest things in the world!
Londyn Mae was born November 19,2007 weighing 6pounds 15 ounces! she came out ready to know the world. She is so sweet and so silly!~ I don't know how I got by so long with out her! she is so quick to smile and make your entire body crumble into pieces! Londyn is now 5 months old and weighs a whopping 19 pounds! everyone says she has her mamas cheeks! (poor baby) but other than that she is all mike! I am so sad that she is getting big so fast! Where does the time go is what I want to know! I wish she would stay little forever,& not only because I kind of enjoy being her favorite person in the whole wide world, but I also just want to keep her safe from anything that might come our way! it's a crazy thing... THE LOVE OF A MOTHER... but I wouldn't trade it for the world!


1 comments:

Shaylee said...

Kristi! You are amazing! :) You have such an adorable family!!! I'm so proud of you! I want to meet your baby girl! She is such a doll! Miss you! I love you!
Love Holly Hatch!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com