Friday, September 11, 2009


So it's been a year since I have posted and so much has changed that I thought I was due for an update! Mike and I are still in Mesa working and going to school! sometimes I feel this chapter of our lives will never end! We are hoping to be in Provo for Law school the end of next year!:) mikes pretty busy with working,school and his church calling that we really dont get to see or spend much time together but I know its a means to an end! He is such a strength and a
blessing in my life and I couldnt have asked for a better husband or father for my children!

Miss Londyn is now 22 months and such a Joy in our lives! she has the funnest most wild personality and she keeps us always on our toes! She is so so sassy and so very sweet! She is a wonderful big sister and is very protective of her lil baby bug!(thats what she calls him) We are so blessed to have her as our daughter and i thank My Heavenly Father for entrusting me with this precious little girl,I could never live without.
Londyn Mae







Our newest addition arrived just over six weeks ago and we could not be more happy! He is such a lil stud . so very sweet and such a good baby! we are so excited to get to know him! cannot wait for his little personality to come out, it is pretty amazing how something so tiny can play such a big role in your life

Riggdon Porter












Our sweet babies...





7 comments:

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! Miss you guys a lot! Hope all is going well with everyone!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Finally! I am in love with these pictures! Your children are so precious.

Anonymous said...

yay you updated! did you do it yourself or did someone help you?!? haha jk you have the most beautiful kids i hope mine turn out just as cute as yours! love you!

Rooney Family said...

SSSOOOO adorable, Im glad to see you're back to the blogging world

Darrell and Ashlee said...

yay your back!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!! so cute!! love ya tonz!!

ORMSBYS said...

Oh my gosh Kristi those two are ADORABLE! You really need to come visit! I miss you so much! Call me

*Molli* said...

Kristi----
They are beautiful. I want to just bite their cheeks. :) I miss you so, so much! I love you tons! xoxo
Molli

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com